Witness the colorful reefs that are rich with marine life and snorkel off of the beaches around Belize’s most popular reefs for the big 3 snorkel, Hol Chan, Shark Ray Allen, and Mexico Rocks.
Snorkeling: As soon as the boat arrives, rays and nurse sharks will be attracted to the noise of the engine, so prepare to get into the water as soon as you can to ensure you see as much aquatic life as possible. Be sure to watch the Bermuda chubs moving above the seagrass in Shark Ray Alley, and look out for sea turtles in Hol Chan. Mexico Rocks offers remarkable views of aquatic life including nurse sharks, schools of fish, eels, algae, and coral.
There is no lunch offered on this tour, but coolers are available if you’d like to bring your own.
Overview: Your Captain will pick you up by boat at your dock or a location convenient for you and your group. The big 3 snorkel trip will visit three unique locations for exposure to various marine life species.
- Morning Pick up is 8:30 a.m. with flexibility before 9:00 a.m.
- Afternoon Pick up is 12:30 p.m.
- Pick up Location: San Pedro Docks
- Snorkeling Gear: Tusa Masks, Fins, Snorkels, and Snorkel Vests.
- Note: Snorkel gear and park pass included
- Tour is up to four people and $80.00 per/additional
- Total trip capacity is six passengers