This is a half day reef fishing adventure tour designed and intended for those with various fishing skill levels. You will enjoy a short ride to the Belize Guide Co. special fishing spot and then begin fishing.
Fishing: If you are a beginning fisherman, your Captain can assist you from baiting and casting your line to a hands-off approach. As an expert fisherman, you could expect to enjoy the boat ride until your captain puts you on the fish and then begin the fishing adventure. You will potentially encounter Yellowtail Snapper, Amberjack, Mackerel, and even Barracuda. We will accommodate and follow the lead of the fisherman.
There is no lunch offered on this tour and coolers are available if you’d like to bring and store your lunch or snacks. Soda and water are provided for the trip.
Overview: Your Captain will pick you up by boat at your dock or a location convenient for you and your group. The trip is flexible to begin at a favorite snorkeling and spearfishing location or to go fishing.
- Pick up is 8:30 a.m. with flexibility before 9:00 a.m.
- Afternoon Pick up is 12:30 p.m.
- Pick up Location: San Pedro Docks
- Fishing Gear: Penn and Okuma reels mounted on Ugly Stick Rods
- Note: Snorkel gear and park pass included
- Tour is up to four people and $60.00 per/additional
- Total trip capacity is six passengers
Amanda 22 Ft Panga
Parker 25 Ft Walkaround