The full day reef fishing tour is a combination snorkel and fishing experience in Belize. The tour is designed to be flexible and accommodate both marine life viewing and fishing for all experience levels.
Fishing: Your Captain is available to cast your line for you or your Captain can show you how to cast your line if you are an inexperienced fisher. Expect to potentially encounter a variety of fish including Yellowtail Snapper, Amberjack, Mackerel, and even Barracuda.
No lunch offered on this tour. Coolers are available for you convenience if you’d like to bring and store your lunch or snacks. Soda and water are provided for the trip.
Overview: Your Captain will pick you up by boat at your dock or a location convenient for you and your group. The trip is flexible to begin at a favorite snorkeling and spearfishing location or begin fishing. Note: there is no lunch offered, however, a cooler is available to store your lunch.
- The morning Pick up is 8:30 a.m. with flexibility before 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up Location: San Pedro Docks
- Snorkeling Gear: Tusa Masks, Fins, Snorkels and Snorkel Vests
- Fishing Gear: Penn and Okuma reels mounted on Ugly Stick rods
- Note: Snorkel gear and park pass included
- The fishing ability can be new to experienced fisher
- We will follow the lead of the fisherman
- Tour is up to four people and $80.00 per/additional
- Total trip capacity is six passengers