Experience a breathtaking snorkeling adventure that encompasses unique ocean scenery and enjoy an afternoon engagement around Caye Caulker with your Captain as your guide and engage with the locals.
Snorkeling: Swim with marine life in Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley including, but not limited to, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks, and schools of fish. Locally, Hol Chan is known as the natural Aquarium and is the shark and stingray capital of Belize. Shark Ray Alley is unique with a plethora of coral, algae, rays, fish, and other marine life.
Caye Caulker: Walk leisurely around Caye Caulker with the Captain, interact with the locals, and visit a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Belizean meal. Once we rendezvous back at the boat after lunch, the Captain will return you back to your dock. There is no lunch offered on this tour, but coolers are available if you’d like to bring your own. Also, the intent is to visit Caye Caulker and visit a popular restaurant for lunch and walk the area.
Overview: Morning Pick up is 8:30 a.m. with flexibility before 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up Location: San Pedro Docks
- Snorkeling Gear: Tusa Masks, Fins, Snorkels, and Snorkel Vests
- Fishing Gear: Penn and Okuma reels mounted on Ugly Stick rods
- Note: Snorkel gear and park pass included
- Tour is up to four people and $80.00 per/additional
- Total trip capacity is six passengers
Amanda 22 Ft Panga
Parker 25 Ft Walkaround